Friday, January 6, 2012

Whiskey or Beer....... (Hennessy Secret Location Party or the Quiet Library)

Thurs night.........
One more day to go for the weekend...

Few friends called me up and asked me to hang out with them at Mid Valley.
We reached there earlier and started to drink.

My friend told me that me that there are a lot of pretty girls at the centre court, some are wearing Hennessy dress ....
Geeee.... I totally forgot ............. that Hennessy was having the "Secret Location Party".
We finshed our beer and then we headed to the Hennessy Booth....

hmmmm .. I told my friend that we have to be invited to get enter the "Secret Location Party"
(in my thoughts .. how secret is secret .. if it is in Mid Valley then it should be either in G6 or Vertigo......)
Well all my friends ignore me and went towards to the booth.....

Lady Luck was with us ... I saw one my friend who is one of the organizer....
She register us and give us the "HAND" .. muahahahahahaha.. and then we have to put a "PIG TATOO.."

Once my mum explain to me that if you buy a live pig at a pig farm, they will stamp a number on the pig.
This is to easy identification of the pig that you had purhcases.
My mum always ask me which person had purchased you?
(when she sees a black stamped mark on my hand after a happening party on the other night...)

Well the mark is invisible n glow in the dark "PIG TATTOO"

Hennessy is OK . but if you ask me I will prefer Macallan Single Malt...
It is depend on the individual...

The place was damn crowded .. and full of "Cameraman"
Click click here .. click click there.....
We had a few rounds of Hennessy .....
Kewl party......
                                                            Hennesy Glamour Girls........... 

                      Actually i wanted to take the PIG Tattooo... (but anyway here is the Pig Hand)

Then few other friends came and callled us to join their "Study Group" at the "Library"

Cheers .... Friday is here .......

Happy Weekend People !!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. pig hand? reminds me of something else haha! ham zhu sao :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I was there too >< not a good experience though because of the huge crowd. Hennessy events getting rather poor. The reason there's so many cameras are because most of us there are bloggers! we were in the front at the dance floor. lol!

    Keep in touch, and thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pig hand doesn't look like real pig hand also =P

    thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) thanks for visit my blog too..
    Bloggers turn to media ...
    have a great weekend ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Xue Ren - hand not alike but tummy now looks like pig belly... need to loose some weight before start CNY feast..

    Annant - :p.....German Pork Knuckle .. I am Loving it.......

    ReplyDelete