Monday, January 16, 2012

Chicken that lay "Golden egg"

Last sat, my MIL (mother in law) went to the SS2 morning wet market.
She got me some ayam kampung's egss that rear by the orang asli (which is claim by the seller)....
No special growth hormones, no chemicals or whatsoever... so it is Organic Egg...

She knows that I use to eat soft boil egg every morning for breakfast.. n she got me 5 pcs for try out...
Well to me it is another gimmick of business.... or mayb is true..

(Price)
It is 5x times the normal egg
It cost RM1.00... normal egg is about RM0.20
(RM5 - I could eat a plate of chicken rice + char siu) .. LOL

(Size)
2x smaller compare to the normal egg.

(Summary)
You can eat 10 normal eggs if you eat 1 ayam kampung egg......
= price (5x) x size (2x)
= 10 times........

(Soft boil egg - I make it this morning)

Yolk is a it yellowish...
                                                  I eat it with orinal taste - no pepper n soya sauce
(Taste)
More or less the same as the normal eggs......

5 comments:

  1. heheh, i wonder if maybe the cholesterol level for these eggs is also lower. i love eggs, it's one of my favorite ingredients, but i know we have to always be cautious about its cholesterol content :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean : Seriously I don't know .... mayb the chicken is malnutrition and lay those smaller eggs and they claim to be the "Golden egg"...
    So

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps this "asli" egg will taste more "original" as it's not genetically enhanced? Something back to its original taste?

    ReplyDelete
  4. FiSeeL - well i do taste a bit "Original Egg Taste" .. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation but I find
    this matter to be really something that I think I'd by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely wide for me. I'm
    looking ahead on your subsequent publish, I
    will try to get the hold of it!
    My web site - chicken soup for the dog lover's soul

    ReplyDelete