Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mamak @ PJ Seapark (Behind Maybank)

Again .... this is also another long time hangout place that I had not been for awhile...

There are so many changes...
Changes is good ..... as my friend always say (who is working @ Nissan) ..We need to "Shift to the Future"

Well......
The tables were no longer at the side of the main road ...
Now they move all the tables at the back lane.... & of course Maybank ATM area.
I thought it will be dirty, smelly n shall see all the "siu keong", mickey & others..
But to my surprise, they make it an afford to  decorate the place..


They put some green plants, windmill decoration, fluorescent lamp and the best thing is the .. "FAN" to keep their customer cozy.
One thing that they do not have is the Giant Screen for live telecast F1, Football, Badminton & etc...
Hmmm maybe is yet to come ...



Of course their best selling is the NASI LEMAK AYAM GORENG...
The taste was still as good  ....
I think they did some improvement on the rice....
More lemak and fragrant ...
Good .. 2 Thumbs UP

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is a familiar place for me too. Used to live around there. Good to see they made it quite nice despite it being a back lane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it is kinda "Déjà vu"..
    Well the best thing is that the food is still as good or perhaps better....

    ReplyDelete