Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ohh .... I didn't even notice ...

Yesterday was Friday the 13th .. and I didn't remind & tell anyone of it ..
My friends and my wife didn't even notice it ... until I told them this morning...
Eveyrthing seems OK if we do not think about it....
So what a big deal about it ... I passed the day without anything happen and in fact ...
I received 2 movies tickets from GSC...
I joined some some survey and they gave me 2 complimentary GSC movie passes


Yesterday I went to 1 U to redeem my movie tickets for this Sat night show......
I am going to watch the Great Magician ...


It is a Hong Kong movie - starring Tony Leung Chiu Wai.
My wife is a great of him... n I am a great fan of his wife (just joking) .....


Definetely it will be a good movie family day ... kekekekeke.....

Have a happy weekend...
Cheers...

4 comments:

  1. tony leung is indeed a good actor :) speaking of chinese movie, im expecting more during this upcoming CNY!

    Latest: Munch on the Black Balls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meitzeu - it is indeed a good movie .. it is hilarous and full of love theory ... i couldn't say it is vey good .. but i did enjoy the show.. it feel relax .. some mcture of of actions, magic, love & comedy ...

    Fish - Damn .. tony leung was damn "yau ying (handsome)" in that show ... yup looking forward for some good comedy show during the CNY....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like Tony Leong too!!! He has this really unique charm that draw ppl's attention!

    How did u find the show?

    ReplyDelete