Saturday, January 28, 2012

5th day - Jyu Raku, Subang

Today is the 5th Day of CNY ..
Time really flies ..... soon it will b end of Jan 2012 ..
Few more days n we shall start the 2nd month of 2012.....

Today I am so happy...  mum is coming down to KL today .. yeahhhhh
Furthermore today is Friday.... which means that tommorow shall start the CNY weekend...

AGAIN .. Today I am still feastig ....

Well this time ...  Japanese...






I was introduced to this restaurant by my x japanese boss.
He loves to come over here .. he told me that the food is very authentic taste ..
Well I just have to believe him .. at least he had been eating Japanese food for 50 years...

                     Salmon Salad - it is ok but i prefer the other salad with sesame dressing

Teppanyaki Grill Prawn - Generally is OK but the FRESHNESS of prawns is about 80%... the texture is a bit soft...

                                     My all time fav - Scallop w/ mayonise n cheese.  GOOD

        Wagyu Beef - this thing cost RM44... I was informed that it was good (melt in the mouth)
                               Sorry I do not have any comment on this.. ( i dont take beef)

                                                          Yakitori (aka satay ayam)..
  this time i ask them to make it plain ... no BBQ sauce .. but just some pepper n lil bit of soya ..
  (it was good .. can taste the freshness of chicken n the sufficient of black pepper) NICE..


                           

                                          My special order .. taught from my x jap boss..
    Thin slice of cucumber wrap with soft shell crab.. it is not in the menu.. have to special order..

                                                               Soba ....

I don't know what happen to my BB phone, all the pics were NG (not good)
or mayb the photographer is NG... LOL

22 comments:

  1. The Japanese food always make my mouth watering...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Actually Jap food in japan is very pro...They will make sure that the food is the best ...

      Delete
  2. wow.. the food looks good.. this is my girl's all time favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. d new generation is so fortunate..
      last time when i was a child .. i dont even know that is jap food ....

      Delete
  3. Hi!

    The food looks good, Japanese food is one of my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good .. it is one of the best ... n d price is OK.. if possible try it .... sometimes u need 2 ask for the food off from the menu..

      Delete
  4. Oh good, I'll try to order the soft-shell crab wrapped with cucumber if I ever come here. Sounds like it'll be nice and crunchy, with the crab being hot and the cucumber being cold :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sean .. u are the King of food .. just by seeing the pic u know d feeling..
      Yes u r absolutely correct .. If u can please do give it a try.. nice jap food.....

      Delete
  5. wow.. so enjoy but quite expensive for me.. T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Lonely - yes it is indeed pricy...
      d total bill is RM225 for 2person... furthermore i did not order any shashimi ...

      Delete
  6. never tried this place but it does look promising. i wouldn't mind popping in for a celebration. RM225 for what you have eaten seems kind expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it could b cheaper ... if u take out the wagyu beef n the king of prawns.. they are the heavyweight...
      Normally i could have a very nice meal for around RM80/person...

      Delete
  7. Not into Japanese cuisine...but what you had looks good! Most of the time, it's sushi...sushi...and more sushi and they all taste the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. suituapui - LOL ... come over i bring u eat other kind of jap food.... open up ur eyes ...

      Delete
  8. This is my neighborhood Japanese restaurant. I love their salad and cha soba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smitten By Food -
      Thanks for dropping by...
      There are so many jap restaurant around the areas....
      u tried the others..
      I heard Tomei is good but pricy .. then Rakuzen also good..

      Delete
    2. I think Tomei is overpriced. Rakuzen and jyu raku are my favorite =)

      Delete
    3. that is what i heard frm my x boss..
      that the price at tomei is overprice....
      I had not taste rakuzen b4 ... mayb next time i should go n try....

      Delete
  9. wwo thin cucumber wrap looks cool :) I hadn't try that before!

    Latest: Pay CNY Charge Before You Dine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fish -
      Well it off from their menu ..
      u need to special order....

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Meitzeu
      LOL .... i think i need to update it....
      I think the software version is a bit old...
      I m very happy if you could generously contribute some portion ..

      Delete