Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Beautiful Sunny Saturday....

It is a Beautiful Sat morningThe flowers @ my garden are blooming beautifully...

"Spring" is near ........ CNY is actually the start of Spring in China (Spring Festival)

Yellow & Red Hibiscus  

Wake up rather late today but I still manage to go for a jog @ Taman Tun.
(I love to jog ... it feels free when you are running - peace of mind)

Yup I usually jog @ Taman Tun ..
There is a lake, small stream, a lot of treesssss, pigeons, fish, turtle & ermmm monkeys as well...
It feels vey comfortable .... as if you are out of the city...
Feel like a break from the city life........

That is why I always looks forward for the weekend....
CNY is coming .. must loose some weight ... before the feast ....
Besides that the park is rather near my house
(3 mins drive when there is no traffic)


My 3rd pair of jogging shoes ... nope i am not promoting NIKE
Previous 2 pairs were Timberland ...
(if you r thinking of buying Timberland shoes - please forget it)

                                                          Kids trying to catch some fish


                                      Class on conducting Roller Blading for kids.....

Before I went for jogging I was given a "To Do List"......
1) Do laundry
2) Clean up the Altar (tommorow is the 15th of the chinese calendar)
3) Buy fruits & flowers
4) Pay Bills (lots of unsettle bills ... TM, Tenaga & etc etc etc etc ......sighhh)
5) Tidy up the house .....
6) Banking activities .......
7) Buy lunch

Welll I finished all my tasks by 1.30pm....

Have a great start of Sat..... n tommorow is still a Day Off .....

No comments:

Post a Comment