Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1st day of CNY .....

It is vege day .........
Mum make a good "Lin Chee Tong Sui" n vege fried Bee Hun...
I love the tong sui (sweeter than normal) ...... normally i don't eat that sweet ..
but just don't know why that the sweetness is OK for me.....

                                     Simple nice breakfast - it is good to give my tummy a break..

After the breakfast, we went to Lin Sen Tong temple and Tai Pak Kong temple(@ ipoh old town) for prayers....
Both places were very smoky.. my pair of eyes was in pain cause by the smoke...
Luckily both places was not so crowded .. maybe that time we reached there is about 10am....
Maybe there are a lot of people went there earlier ..

                                                           Lin Sen Tong Temple...

After that we just stay at home to wait for my relatives to come over for visit....
Ang pow time for all my young cousins .. :)

                                                              Some cute red packets.....

2 comments: