I have a great start of the 2012 year ...
On the Eve of the New year, I still have not decided how to spend the last day of 2011 and move forward to 2012...
Bought a newspaper and check on some of the happening places for the 2012 celebration...
Well my options are:-
1) Sunway Lagoon (beach party concert with fireworks) .Admision - RM80/pax (Got free tickets).
Performers - Korean Pop Girl Band (I always like to watch those cute Korean girls, Ella & etc..
2) KLCC - 2012 concerts (performers - local artist) & fireworks. Admission - FOC
3) i-City - 2012 countdown with Prime Minister
4) Desa Park City - Countdown Street Bazaar & Fireworks
5) Sungei Wang Plaza- Chinese Street Party (performers - Wong Cho Nam, Olivia Ong, ManHanD) & fireworks. Admission - Free (Got 2 VIP tickets passes)
6) Clubbing at Puchong (performer - local band) with bunch of good friends counting down for 2012
7) Party at Soul Out Ampang (performer - ??) with bunch of good friends counting down for 2012
After much of consideration & thinking, I decided to celebrate the 2012 new year at Sungei Wang Plaza.
Definetely it will be crowded & huddle with people ... well let's see
7.56 pm - Board LRT from Taman Bahagia (still not crowded yet .. ample of seats)
took monorail to Sungai Wang Station (many people)
9.00 pm - reach Sungai Wang and have dinner at Lot 10 food court
9.30 pm - Concert started
11.50 pm - Countdown started and Firewrk at 12.00am
12.30 am - Concert Ended
Have A Good 2012 Malaysia
Wish all my family & friends for year 2012:-
1) Good Health & Wealth
2) Wish all your wishes come true
3) Treasure all your love ones........