Sunday, January 8, 2012

Loh Yau ..... as of Lok Yau (Pamelo)

They are some people who use to call Pamelo as Loh Yau instead of Lok Yau..
Previously I encountered some of my KL friends ask me about the Ipoh famous Loh Yau...
I was puzzle n ask them .. is it the Ah Kua or something like that ....
Since when Ipoh is famous of Ah Kua...... then they explained to me that it is the pamelo...
I do influence on that and started to call pamelo as Loh Yau.....

Just happened yesterday and I told my wife that Carefour is sellin Loh Yau and the smell is good ...
She was blur for a while.................

Move over Ipoh Pamelo ....
Now at the market there is this Honey Pamelo from Fujian China...
The smell is very nice and it should be very sweet.. (judging by the smell).
It is also quite heavy ... (the pamelo has to be juicy.. in order to be juicy it has to be heavy).....



Well I recommend you to try it ...
It is only RM6.90/pc and I saw it at Carefour...

Besides that the price of Ipoh Pamelo is inreasing like mad......
Yesterday I ask for the price @  a fruit stall Seapark and it is RM13/pc ...
You can purchase 2 pcs intead of 1.

Hopefully with this competition, the demand of Ipoh Pamelo is not so much ..
so that we still can enjoy the "Normal" price of it ....

Soonnnnnn..... we need to pay extra for our food ..
I bet that when CNY is around the corner all hawkers are using this opportunity for increase the price...

Well let put it this way.. hawkers also need to have BONUS ........

2 comments:

  1. oh, this should be interesting to try. i normally don't enjoy pomelo because i think it's not sweet enough, compared to other fruits :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) well I use to buy the ipoh pamelo @ the farm.
    One of my dad's close friend.. so it is 100% guarantee sweet :p
    I bought the honey pamelo but not tried yet....
    Thanks for dropping by...

    ReplyDelete