Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Magical words .........

There is a lot of people like put a lot of their personal stuff in their work station..
eg. small teddy bears, plastic flowers, key chain, snacks n so on..

but what amaze me is they put some motivation or some magical slogans in their workstation......

3 Simple rules ?

there is another one ......Slow, expensive n not good....

sorry the "I" was hidden from the flower....
this is from my IT colleague's workstation ....  

Well if u ask me what is my magical word ..
My Blog Title says all ... a Simple Person who wants a Simple Life........

Cheers ...

13 comments:

  1. heheh, my colleague has small stuffed toys on the table at work. dogs, cats & elephants. quite cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like the second quote a lot. Really amazing, can show to customers hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like you, I too have some motivational words here and there. Don't we all at times need to motivate ourselves to keep us going!!!,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really like putting personal things on my work station. Maybe becoz I have a small cubical... =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple person with simple needs and feel contented too.. yes, i am also like that.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at "Slow, expensive n not good"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don;t think I had anything on my table when I was working. I like space and I'm a cleanliness freak...and I hate clutter so I would rather not have all those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea - motivational comments to keep you... motivated ;-) Personally though, I don't have any space on my desk to add anything personal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have any word on my workstation. I have a mirror that I must look at everyday hang at my workstation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My work station is kinda pack with personal belongings: souvenir key chains from colleagues and photos, but no encouraging words. Hmm... i like the 3 kind of services, how true :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did that too at my previous work station. Apart from motivating myself, also to let other people to see, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have my kid's pic on my workstation to motivate me. That's all. I lead a simple life too. As long as I'm happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. i used to have lots of potted plants and soft toys. now its lots of papers. time to declutter! next week i shall do so:D

    ReplyDelete