Monday, February 13, 2012

Beautiful Sunday......

As usual every weekend I will b jogging @ Tmn Tun....
After so many days of feasting n it is time 4 diet n more exercise... Prepare 4 d next cny...lol
If I do not exercise.... Soon I will not c my toes when I stand straight...
My fat belly will cover it... Lol

I wake up late today n I manage to ask my wife to go along with me....
Yesterday I slept @ 2am.... Boy I m tired..... Playing some iPad game...

We run a few rounds n call it a day...
Coz it was kinda hot n my wife forget to apply sun block....
Well woman in her age is fast to get dark spot due to uv....oops...
Sure she will pull my ear when I m commenting this....
After tat we went to mont kiara to search 4 some good American breakfast...
Well kinda not successful ... As mainly r those mamak shops n my wife dislike mamak...
Kinda regret tat I didn't do my homework to c some of d bloggers on their food experience...
So we head towards to Solaris.... Try our luck there....
We saw 3 cafes.. N we went to chilla cup..
There r quite a number of customers over there...so I guess tat many ppl sure d food wasn't tat bad...

As this was our first time there we we not sure what to order....
We took some time n d cashier was so helpful n help us out....


(d Food)

we order :-

1. Breakfast set D - with 5 items...
 
Scramble egg is not so moisture..

d hash brown was d BOMB .. crispy outside and soft inside..

Then the others are OK..... not so much to shout about...



2. Filled Pretzel

Taste is OK...

D filling inside d Pretzel .. SAUSAGE ...

3. Pretzel with Cinnamon Sugar

Yummy.... lots of cinnamon powder n sugar .. taste very nice..

P/s - what do you get if you pronouce Chilla Cup in Malay ..LOL

After tat we went back home....
Clean up d house a bit n do laundry.....
Then relax a bit n watch some tvb shows... Soon we doze off......

After tat we decided to go 1 U... to do some groceries shopping..
We reached there @ 5 pm.... N we were so hungry....

This time I m craving for chinese food....
We went to Xian Ding Wei.... It was our first time there as well
D food is taiwanese style...
My wife was complaining tat she was so hungry.... Need food...
A hungry woman is an angry woman...
So need to feed her b4 she grumble..... Roar roar roar......



D food
1. Fried Pig Intestines..

This is really D BOMB .. inside they stuff it with spring oinions n eat with some Ginger...
Hhmmmmm .. heavenly food..... D best Choice....

Steam Mantou..

Dong Bo York  eat with steam soft mantou..... erm erm ermmm ..
D best best food..... me n my wife love it so much..

3. Set meal (Slice Pork Belly with Special Chinese Herbs)

It consists of :-
- soup (white lobak with pork) - some MSG ... i am thirsty after drink d soup..
- rice (I have to order extra 1 bowl .. d dishes is too delicious n need more rice..)
- some cold dish ...(very spicy...)
- then d slice pork belly .. yummy yummy .. love it so much...

I never tried in a Taiwanese restaurant .. it was really so delicious..
2 thumbs up...
The food was really fantastic.....
Both of us r very satisfied of it.....

Then we headed to jj to do some groceries shopping...

Reached home @ 8pm .....
Such a happy day spending together with my wife.....

Wish u all a great week ahead....

21 comments:

  1. Presentation of the Chinese cuisine look good, but i hate restaurant that add excessive msg, :/

    mt
    Meitzeu @ Blog

    Meitzeu @ Facebook

    Meitzeu @ Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think MSG for a cook is d soul of d food....
      N it is killing us softly.....

      Delete
  2. Chilla cup & Xian ding Wei .... Both of them places that I haven't tried. But I want to! Just that I usually visit eateries that serve alcohol :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I never tot of xian ding Wei was so great until we tried....
      It is really good....as 4 chills cup...u can opt 4 not to try as I believe tat their specialty is abt d same as aunty Anne...

      Delete
  3. Gosh, I don't rmb the last time I went jogging. Another Taiwanese restaurant which I like is Fong Lye. You might wanna check it out with your wife. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Start 2 grab ur jogging shoes n run.....
      It really feel good....
      By exercising ur body will release happy hormon...endorphin....
      Thanks 4 d recommendation...it seems tat d place is always so crowded..
      One day must try.....

      Delete
  4. You really good eater and food haunter :-) what a great Sunday you and your wife had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it was a great Sunday.... I enjoy my time with my wife...
      Wellllll thank to all d great food bloggers n make me hungry all d time...
      Searching 4 great food.....
      U have a great week ahead ya......

      Delete
  5. I think that a fantastic workout you did though I don't run or jog, I do plenty of gardening and walking around. I normally park my car a bit far away and then walk to run errands. Seems like a great food venture you did esp at the morning breakfast with Pretzel with Cinnamon Sugar. Its one of my fav too as well as the pork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can have some brisk walk in d park...
      It will do u good.. Then d fresh air ..is simply amazing....
      Another 1 thing tat I enjoy is d scenery while I m jogging.. Tat is why I always prefer to go to Tmn tun...
      Try it n u love it.....
      Btw I do love gardening......

      Delete
  6. I don't like Chilla Cup...but the dong po yuk sure looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chilla Cup .. i think is just another replica of AUnty Anne..
      Make sure ur mum is not around if u eat dong po yuk.. LOL

      Delete
  7. Wowwwwwww!!!!! All the good food in one day! Lucky you! Eyewwwww...that sausage filling photo is quite obscene. I'm shocked! Muahahahahaha!!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your missus today...and every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed the Xian Ding Wei.. very satisfying meal...
      Aiyoo .. u always think about yellow thing..
      no wonder my wife is keep on laffing when she look back on the pictures she capture..
      I never notice...innocent simple person

      Delete
  8. You just ate two meals on Sunday. Your Sunday was simple and nice. Just like you, simple person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo .. but d qty is a lot...
      especially the dinner .. i was really FULL..
      aihhhh .. my weekday diet all goes down to d drain....

      Delete
  9. I would order the set D breakfast, too.... American breakfast. Am not a fan of pretzel and haven't try any Taiwanese food before.

    Have a very happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. come to kl ..
      i treat u taiwanese food ya..
      but some taiwanese food serve a lot of beef..
      n i don't take beef ..

      Delete
  10. After a few laps running I suppose pretzels, eggs and sausages are okay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. simple sunday spent with the wifey and some awesome food is simply beautiful right?

    chilla cup is ok as far as their pretzels...love the cinnamon one too.

    xian ding wei looks interesting with all the porky goodness. must go try.

    ReplyDelete