Thursday, February 2, 2012

10th day of CNY.. Perfect TEN ..... (is it?) - A WET

Today I went to one of my supplier's place to check on some of the products ...
By the time I finished ...it was lunch time....
They offer me to join their "Start work" (hoi kong) lunch...
so being polite.... I just accept the offer...

I didn't really ask the details .... but I heard that A WET (Thai food)...
something like that... I don't bother to ask further ...

So I follow their car n we were from Subang ...
It is already 20 mins driving and I told them that the place was really far ..
Where is it .. I asked..
it @ Kampung Kayu Ara... ooo .......
Never know that there got a Thai restaurant over there.....

                                                            Outdoor dining area ....



                                                                Air cond dining area......
            

                                                    Price increase? it is 10th ....... come on ...

                                       red talapia swimming in the pool.... some not so active....


                                              their famous BBQ salted red talapia...

                                                       1st dish - Loh Sang....taste OK ...

                                White tom yam fish - not so spicy (a lot of lemon grass flavour)
                                                        I don't really fancy this dish......

           Crab meat fried rice .. no taste at all .. they forget d soya sauce.. (furthermore is cold) ...
                                                      .. half portion was untouch....

                                Tomato prawns .. or is it ?  .... prawns are big but kinda not fresh ..

                                                        MIX Vegetables stir fry....
                              This dish SUCKS ...It smells like SHIT n taste ROTTEN

                                      D Salted Tilapia fish ... d fish has taste of earth smell...

                                        Curry chicken with ground nut .........
                               too salty .. mayb this curry chicken is eat with the fried rice...


                                            Seafood kerabu.. taste is good .. seafood is nice

                           Sticky rice with Mango .... Sticky rice still half raw n the mango is OK

(My opinions)
1) All d dishes are all mess up...... Kerabu should come out after d loh sang.. but it come in as 2nd last dish
2) They did not taste d food .. how could a rotten dish was serve to d customer..
At the end they apologise n give us free dessert (sago red ruby)...
3) It takes 3 hours for this lunch.... we started at 12.30 n finishe at 3.30pm.....
4) No QC check on the food.... eg. the fried rice was tasteless n cold .... or maybe it suppose to eat with the curry chicken...

Maybe it wasn't so bad.......
or me being not perfectly TEN (luck) today....

Try it and I would like to listen your opinion..
as for me .. NO THANK YOU .......
                                                       

22 comments:

  1. I knew a good place for Thai Food in Sabah, not sure whether its the best in the states but it suits my taste. Although I'm still looking for the perfect pad thai and mango with sticky rice.

    Well, don't go back if the place is not to your taste, life is too short to waste on crappy food. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last time I used 2 go 2 th 4 business trip....
      Even d lording kaki sell a good glutinous rice w/ mango....
      Lol.... Thanks 4 ur advice ya......

      Delete
  2. Poor you! Sorry to hear about the unpleasant meal. Tilapia nowadays are farmed hence the earthy smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried @ 1 rawang restaurant.
      D tilapia has no earthy smell.. Nice...
      Well I m not paying 4 it.... So it is still ok for me...
      Thank 4 dropping by.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I think too much...... After d cny have 2 diet......
      Eat grass onliiiiiiiii....

      Delete
  4. During CNY,normal restaurants are all messed up one lah,no quality control,no presentation, just making money nia, but yours is on the 10th of CNY already, still messed up,,bad bad bad.

    I love Thai food,one of my favs besides Jap food,hot and spicy makes you sexy,hahahahha.

    hey have a great weekend and god bless ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They increase their price for their lousy service & poor quality of food..
      Damn...
      Nowaadays I seldom take Th food.. My wife will have stomach discomfort if eat spicy TH food.

      Delete
  5. THAT was lunch!!! Golly gee! Looks more like dinner... Place looks good...but if the food isn't - not worth going. Dunno how to cook pulut nicely - how to open a restaurant like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ..
      i think becoz of the CNY - they screw up..
      I see they have a lot of customers during d day.
      Why not you open a restaurant.. i am sure u b rich in no time .. then u be millionaire retireee ...LOL...

      Delete
  6. Sticky rice with Mango is my favourite. 10th day of CNY, you were still having feast on food. You can still feast till Monday the Chap Goh Mei. I will have feast again tonight, Saturday and Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D ..
      Hmm my plans:-
      Fri - company CNY cum annual dinner
      Sat - company management dinner
      Sun - Friend reunion dinner
      Mon - Chap Goh Meh dinner with MIL...
      4 more days to eat .. then it will GRASS eating later....
      happy feasting to you too ... LOL

      Delete
  7. I love Thai food, but yours doesn't look appetizing at all. Not going to try out this restaurant, since the so-many-failure-dishes epic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i think they do deserve a 2nd chance..
      opps i don't mean to chase their customers away coz of my comments ... but definetely they need to improve lo....
      increase price = good quality of food + service
      I long time didn't eat TH food already ....

      Delete
  8. That's terrible. How can they serve rotten food to people. Will avoid this place indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree..
      they should able to smell it
      It smells like Chow Tau HU...
      ... YUCKS ... n i ate some vege ..
      I learnt my lesson .. smell n taste lil bit b4 swallow...

      Delete
  9. yikes, i think even the free dessert wouldn't be enough to compensate for a bad meal, right. luckily nobody got food poisoning!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if we eat all the vege .
      i am sure some people will get food poisoning...

      Delete
  10. Are you sure you gonna eat grass only? After CNY there's Valentine's day for you to celebrate hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha....
      well valentine day is only 1 day .. CNY is 15 days..
      have to le .. if not I have to buy some new pants...
      eating is happy but after eating is suffering.....
      No wonder glutton is one of the 7 deadly sins.. aihhhhhhhhhhhh

      Delete
  11. bad timing perhaps when the chef and kitchen crew are probably still in a festive mood?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh dear! That's awful! I wouuld have complained and not pay for the bad dishes!!

    ReplyDelete