Monday, February 20, 2012

Is Weekend ..........

Work was pretty hectic these few days..
N I expected to be busier in this coming week which will last for another few months..

As predicted that this year is going to b a tough year for me..
I think as long as you work hard and be cautious .... you should b able to overcome any type of obstacles..
Welll .. lets not talk about work ...

Weekend is here... my wife is traveling to JB today and will spend a night over there...
hmmmm kinda miss her ...

as usual I will go for my morning jog at Taman Tun to refresh myself.
I feel good when I run ... it clear up my mind n of course to get rid off a few kgs...........

After that I went to SS2 market to get soya bean drink...
There is 2 options of sugar .. white sugar n brown sugar..
Normally i will take the brown sugar .. tastier and more aroma...
so far it is the best soya bean drink that i ever tasted in KL (other than the ipoh funny mountain)...
It is cheap n d amount is a lot......
Well I think you seldom find this combination in PJ...
as i always believe that the food in PJ is always expensive...

That is why there is always a lot of ppl buy from him..... cheap n big quantity...
RM1.00 for a small packet and RM1.20 for a big packet ..
1 big packet could fill up 3 mug..
After that I went back home and clean up the house and do some laundry..
ooo . to my surprise my wife had finihsed the laundry ....muakss muakksss...

Then I rest for awhile and downloaded a good ipad game..
I played till noon and later went to Puchong to collect my house rent.......

Suddenly i am craving for Klang popiah ... :)
Reached there about 1.00pm.. as usual Eng Ann Hawker center is always full of people..

I ordered 2 pcs of popiah, a bowl of rojak mee n cendol........
d popiah is only cost RM1.50/pc...
Inside the popiah got  "Chu Yau Char", lap cheong n yun cheong as well...
Good! 2 thumbs up..

Mamak Rojak...
Taste is OK...I prefer PJ's Mee Rojak...

Not so much activity in the afternoon........ gee I miss my wife....
whats app her for awhile...
soon I doze off ............ 
then at 5pm my friend sms say that there is big debate showdown between Pg Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng vs MCA President Chuah Soi Lek... LOL.......
It was live at Astro n I did not subsribe Astro.. sighhhh .....
Then my wife whats app me that it also live @ 988...
sighhh .. i don't even have a radio at home .......
the only radio that I could think of is my car's radio .. LOL ..
well . .. nevermind .. I just watch you tube later.......

I watched the whole debate .. n our hero of the debate is non other than...

well at least some good thing to laff abt.....

I heard sound of open my house gate .. to my suprise my wife came back .....
coz she also miss me so much.. Yeah......

She got me some Seremban Siew Pau n an egg tart.. yummy yummy.....
   













Have a good weekend ahead....

10 comments:

  1. My other half travels almost 2 weeks of the months, so missing him has become normal to me.

    I used to stay in SS2 for 20 years and its a food haven, esp the hawker stalls and yes, to the soy drink, refreshing and smoothing for our hot weather.

    That popiah also looks very tempting to me but Klang is like way out for me to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the food you posted are my favourite leh! Hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes...i love my soya bean with brown sugar. more fragrant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested towards the egg tart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, this is gonna be a helluva tough work year for me too, i think. let's hope & pray that we'll all make it through to 2013 and do well in our jobs!
    the popiah looks good. got crispy pork lard inside? :D
    and ya, i didn't watch the political debate either. just watched the short youtube clip of ms tow truck =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! All the food I grew up with and miss! The soys bean drink makes me yearn for Tahu Panas! And that popiah looks soo good! Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah!!!! You orang kaya, collecting house rent. Wink! Wink! So rich, must treat me BIG dinner when I go and meet you in KL. Don't want the po piah...or the egg tart.... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never knew PJ got such cheap food :D Yeah, it gives me an impression that all eateries are expensive.

    The popiah is the same price as what we have here (read, here means Taiping, the small town)!! The same goes to the soya drink. Like you say, PLC :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absence makes the heart grow fonder =) I thing I always crave for is the Taman Berkeley Chee Cheong Fun.

    ReplyDelete