Friday, February 24, 2012

Is thurs......... Seafood or happy hour?

Time really flies........
tommorow will b Fri... N soon will b weekend......
A bunch of my my colleagues were planning to go to fatty crab again....
Oh no not again...... I guess tat my cholesterol level is still shooting high....
I politely turn down their invitation...

Then my other friends call me up n asking me to join them 4 happy hour.....
Since long time never seen my friends so I opt 4 d happy hour @ geographer, puchong...
Well actually they r regular over there...... Always go there on thurs night..
But I seldom join them.... So can't find any good excuses 4 not going...
I join them this time.....
Had my dinner @ Umaiya japs restaurant... Couple of block away.....
Food was great...... Catch up with them.. Crack some jokes.... Then talk abt ms tow truck girl n so on..
After tat we head 2 geographer......
It was very fun..... Being together with good frens... N chill out.....
Another way to destress .......

Chinese group - english, chinese & malay songs ......

10 comments:

  1. Crab has high cholesterol that is not so good for health, but your happy hour got taking beer or not?
    Oops, I am used to this. Do I sound like the nagging wife that all men are afraid of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been having seafood for the past few days seimou! but the boy loves it what to do =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. the live band members look really young! almost like they haven't taken their SPM yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go for fatty crab instead of beer. =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor, poor Jessie Ooi... she's been addressed as tow truck girl, opps, aunty, regardless anywhere anytime. So famous already.... Wakakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sitting in front of the pc for hours on this Friday night!! have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy hours with pals and a live band is certainly enjoyable:D Would prefer it on Fridays though.

    ReplyDelete