Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wedding Dinner

Dec & Jan is the month of joy & celebrations..
So far I had attended 4 weddings and some of my friends had attended 8 wedding dinners in these 2 months...
There goes all the money for eating shark fins, baby pork, abalon and those good stuff..

Yesterday I had one wedding dinner at Sunway.
My parents came all over the way from ipoh to attend this wedding and I have no choice to attend together with them....
It was my so called cousin brother....  (the relationship was way toooo complicated).
There is one guy at our table and he tried to figure the connection with him and our family..
At last he managed that .... Good Job Mr. Chin .....


At first I am quite reluctant to attend this dinner.
1) Need to wear a suite n tie (of course you can wear T shirt n jeans but u will be the most astonishing person in the hall
2) It was on WEEKDAY and the place is at Sunway. It will be very traffic jam and the dinner start at 7.30pm...
Of course Malaysia Time ..... dinner shall start at 8.30pm .....
But my dad was very eager to reach there OT (on time). I had rush like hell....

Reach there and saw some of the old familiar faces (Grand aunties) and the rest is :-
Dad : this is 4th aunty, 5th aunties, there goes all the whole family chain..
Me : Hello aunty.. Hello Uncle... Happy New Year....

There are some great moments also...  that I bump into my cousins (same age as I am).
It was good ..... at least can talk something...
What do you expect me to talk with my great aunties???

Oh ya the best part is one of my aunties are Australian.
I don't really recall her but she told me that she saw me when I was like 5 ..
Dang how do I remember her....
But one thing I remember that I had a picture with a "Gwailo" kid on the swing.....
She told me that she remember me and her son use to play with me ...... then it was DeJa Vu thing ....
Gee .. that eplain to me who is the "Gwailo" kid in my old photo album.....
It was interesting and I can solve some of the mystery person in my photo albums .. Hahahaha.....

Then it was all Grammy Award ceremony and it was full of emotion....
I thank God, mummy, daddy and all those ppl who help me .. & blah blah blah blah.......
I nearly doze off but luckily my wine glass was alwizz fill up by the waitress...

The dinner ended at 11.30pm .. and I was exhausted and my face was red .. hahaha
Got shower and slept at 1.00am



 My niece Jane, The Bride (Japanese) n the Groom


              Jane n Mum

1 comment: