Monday, January 11, 2010

Bus Services - Expensive & Unreliable

There is so many cases nowadays that the bus driver drive so recklessly and cause a lot of innocent life.
Yesterday I sent my mum to pudu raya bus station and she took a bus back to Ipoh....
Well I see that there are many changes here and there.....
Of course the biggest changes is the bus fare .....
I remember that bus fare is about RM11.30 and now it had shoot up to RM17.40....
Wow .. it really a big jump....
Besides that there are some bus operators do not provide any cost reduction to senior citizen....



Due to those deadly accident, my parents are shifting it to train services ....
Well of course the lead time is about 3 hours compare to bus service which is only 2 hours.
As our good tranport minister says that train services will be improve .. and lead time will be improve to 2 hours.....
Let keep it our finger cross .......
I was wonder .. without the double track line .. the lead time can be improve..
Why should the goverment build the double track?

Then it will be Train vs Bus services.....

No comments:

Post a Comment