Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Mum Hello Kitty Crocs Shoes !!

Few days ago I brought my mum to SS2 Pasar malam .....
We pass by and saw a few stalls are selling Croc shoes..
My mum was interested and went to the stall to check it out..
She tried out a few pairs and asking me whether is nice or not?
Judging by her expression .. she seems that she wants to buy the shoes....
OK.... she try and ask my opinion...
She says that it was very light and nice to wear.....

Finally she decided that she wants to get a Hello Kitty Croc shoes...
Hahahaha ..... It cost RM20 ..kinda pricy for a pirated Croc shoes.....

For a nomal one it only cost about RM10....
It sure will cause a controversy when my 12 years old niece sees it during CNY....
Well.. I just pay the shoes.....and all I get is a "HAPPY MUM"


2 comments:

  1. y dun u just get another pair for ur niece? and perhaps some ben ten version for the boys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha .. hmmm i dunno croc is having a Ben Ten version..

    ReplyDelete