Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sticky ... I LOVE YOU

We were at 1 U the other day for some groceries shopping.
After we were done we just go straight to the car park and passed by "STICKY".
Actually we always pass by Sticky when we in 1U......
But this time there is a guy at the counter and start givin some samples to the passer by......
I never taste the candy before nor know how it looks like.....
Me and my wife approach the "Bangla" (not sure whether he is bangla or not)....
He gave us 1 candy each ....
It has some sweet wordings in the candy .......  "I LOVE YOU"
another good gimmick for making money ...
Luring those GF to ask the BF to buy the "I LOVE YOU" candy.....
Luckily my wife doesn't like sweet ... hahahahahaha ...
If they come out bitterguard with I Love You wordings ..
I am sure there will be a lot of bitterguard in my house
Basically it is good and has many flavous in the candy.........
If you have not try it & very KEDEKUT.....
.. do go to STICKY when they are start closing shop...
You might get as lucky as I am......

No comments:

Post a Comment