Thursday, February 4, 2010

HOT HOT Day....

The wheather is been very hot these days.....
Everytime I go out for lunch or go our to meet my clients... my whole shirt is always has those patches of my sweat.....
Which mean that CNY is coming near.... Another one week........

Few weeks ago me and wife decided to paint our house...
Due to our house is "Sai Cheh" the morning sun is at our back our house...
So we wake up as early 7.00am to paint the house....
We were so excited and so enthusiatic.....
But after 2 hours of paint, my wife complaint that she was very tired and body start to ache.....
Hey sudah tua le .. kekekekekeke..
We finally finished painting the house at 1pm when the sun was shinning towards the main entrance of the door....
(ahem.. it was not the whole house .. just some front areas that the paint was faded)

Next time I might consider of hire an Indonesian to do the job
Tip Of The Day : Please buy a painting pan. Do not use ice cream BOX.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hey i am not being stingy okay!! just Recycling whatever plastic we have :P Afterall they are all non biodegradeble

    ReplyDelete