Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Wallet Ferragamo

Well I had been working so hard and I haven't treat myself good lately...
Now CNY is around the cornet and I think it time to reward myself for the hard work....

Thought of getting a new wallet ....
I was thinking some branded wallet .. wah lau eeeee ... hahahahaha .....
I am not those ppl who chase for branded but once for awhile .. it is good to have one le .....
LV ? It seems that all tom dick n harry is using LV..... it nice but loo

Opps my wife is using one .. sorry ya ...

Hmmm browse some websites.............
Finally found one that not so many ppl using.. not those Ah Chu, Ah Kow, Lim Tuck Weng (Ah Beng) or Ngan Mei Yan (Ah Lian)  is using....



It is love at first sight..........PPL call it FEI LAT KAI MO ... (Salvatore Ferragamo)

No comments:

Post a Comment