Wednesday, February 3, 2010

World Cup Trophy

I was happened to be at MidValley on the 29/Feb.
It was Friday morning and there are a lot of people shopping, wonder around & etc at Mid Valley...
(I really wonder whether these people need to work or not)


I came across with one ad that saying World Cup Trophy was at the exhibition hall for a 1 day public exhibition.
I am so thrill and went to the exhibition hall.
(sigh .. it was full of people and I need to have a ticket in order to watch the WORLD CUP ....
  ..... $&*#($*#&* ........)
I went down and bought some coke and then went up to the exhibition hall again....
The crowd was worst and I finally give up to have a glimpse on the WORLD CUP...

I need to rush Klang for an apointment.......

HEY I got work mah .....


So I just imagin that it is the REAL thing...


See there are so many ppl.......

No comments:

Post a Comment