Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chor Tai Ti ....

That day my wife was asking me about playing cards....
Asking me to get ready for CNY ...
So I went to the store room searching high n low for the playing cards..........
Finally found 1 and bring it to my wife...
So she started to ask me to CHOR TAI TI with her....
hmmm okie .. so I played a few rounds with her.....
Then I found some problem ... it seems that there is a card missing....
So I ask her to check what cards are missing..
She told me it is 3rd DI.. Okie so i ask her to take a pen and write on the JOKER...
Then later .. I found that I got twos 3rd DI....
Hahahahahahaha ......

This time I checked it and found the missing card.....

Her skill is getting better now ... she even got a royal flush.....
Wonder she got curi curi beli the "Huat" panties and use it while playing with me .....
HAHAHAHAHA .......

No comments:

Post a Comment