Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hair Cutt

CNY is just few days away and I still have not my hair cut....
Thought of going to my normal hair saloon but it seems that all the slot is fully book...
It is like wait and see...
If there is a free slot ... It will not be very good as they are rushing and can't give me a good hair cut...
Then a wild idea came into my mind..
Y not go to those Indian barber... hahahaha .. seriously I am not kidding.
PLC .. Peng Leng Cheng..... but the maybe some doubt about Leng & Cheng......

I wake up today and I had decided to give it a try "Indian Barber"
I decided to go to one of the Indian Barber at Seapark
The shop was fully occupied with ah Pek & kids....
Hahahahahaha... am I serious to get a hair cut from Indian barber..
Aiye .. shouldn't think so much .. just do it le...

I waited for few minutes and it was my turn.....
It was an old man and he asked me .. Apa Macam? Pendek?
I just nood my head and didnt say anything.....
15 mins it was done....
He gave me a head twist and some massage..... and also some Indian cooling oil on my neck...
I pay him RM10 for all these services...

About the Leng & Cheng.. It OK le...
With RM10 and you got hair cut, massage, nexk twist, cooling oil .. what else do you expect???

It was like Deja Vu as I used to go to Indian Barber Shop when I was a kid....

It save me RM50 and valuable time .... Guess that I could buy another kg for Dried Meat for my family..

No comments:

Post a Comment