Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Superman (People) in Tights @ Brussels Setia Walk

Last week I had a Happy Hour session with my colleague @ Setia Walk Puchong
just to keep up my stress level down and try to release some Endorphin (happy hormones) from my body...
kinda happening with lots of restaurant,  pubs, taiwanese queen of breast milk tea ... lol 
All the offices & shops above ground floor were mostly empty...
Other than these shops.. I could say that this place is a dead place all right..

I see a lot of young executive, youngster, old man, young girls & boys, mature lady were all hanging out there...

Most of the pubs were crowded with people and we choose Brussels..
not so crowded and not so noisy..... and could talk a bit...

These are the beers that we had that night....






Australia - Lamb shank (very nice)

stew pork with bacon - very nice and full of herbs and spices...
some other food that I forget to take picture

We saw many people wearing tight tight outfit.. hmm to flaunt their sexy curves? 
but there also lots of uncles as well.. they also want to flaunt their sexy chocolates bar?

Then one of my friend pop up a question... 
Friend 1- Do you know why Superman always wear in tights? 
               He told us that if we get it correctly then my friend will buy us a drink.... 


SP         - This is to reduce the wind resistance ... --> WRONG..
Friend 3 - Girl like to see great muscular body and increase his popularity as superhero --> WRONG
Friend 4 - to show that he got a BIG thing --> WRONG
Friend 2 - to show off his nipple --> WRONG
Everyone gave up......

Well what do you think?

Friend 1 : This is because Superman got the wrong size of clothing...
The letter S is actually represent of SMALL size... not Superman... 
LOL.... everyone burst into laughter......


so next time get yourself the CORRECT size..
if not then you end up like SUPERMAN... wearing S size clothing.. LOL..



40 comments:

  1. fuyoh, this SP how come so hardworking update his blog these two days?? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so good lah, happy hour then got nice beer and nice food to eat!!

      Delete
    2. i heard about this joke before, your friend sure is TVB fans lah.. this one comes from the sitcom series 愛回家 episode 144..

      Delete
    3. the pig in the blanket so wet!! must be the pig pancut pancut and all the water becomes the dark gravy of the dish~~ :D

      Delete
    4. izzit .. I also watch that series.
      but these few days was too busy no time to catch the latest one ...
      damn if not then I will get free drink.. wasted..
      i am free.. so can blog and spam a bit le...

      Delete
    5. SK can remember which episode the joke takes place?? *awe* And the sitcom has over 100+ episodes?!

      Delete
    6. SP's mood has return, no more menopause as claimed by annay.

      Delete
    7. As I say I got happy hormones release......
      Then some more hot mama yannie came over to kl...

      Delete
    8. This SP damn miang one. Only woman can excite his hormones!

      Delete
    9. hmmm suddenly talk about . . . superman punya panties makes me feel *ughh* hahahha

      Delete
  2. hahha, very funny! and I thought superman led the wearing of tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... Your friend are so funny lah... Like that also can but it's good to help you and the rest release all the stress and tension. Not photo of the people wearing tight tight outfit? Wanna see leh.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! What a joke...okay la...next time I oso wan ask ppl :-p
    BTW..."taiwanese queen of breast milk tea" <---- apa ni??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more interested in "taiwanese queen of breast milk tea", not Superman :p

      Faster reveal la!

      Delete
    2. Yeah lah!!! This SP like to talk cock nia. Superman wear wrong size because his eyes lau hua already!

      Delete
    3. We want to hear about this taiwanese queen of breast milk tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what kind of tek tek milk this SP drank?

      Delete
  5. All superheroes like to wear tight-tight, does this mean they all chose the wrong size? Apa, la~~:p

    They got muscular body, sure must show off a bit and let the ladies scream and go wild.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you trained very hard daily, pump iron and got that ooo-aaa effect already, your wardrobe also changes to tight-Ts and so. No more extra big shirts or baggie pants.

      Delete
    2. Men like to ogle at sexy scantily clad women, ladies also like to look at muscular beautiful men. *slurps, slurps*

      Delete
    3. Women likes to admire sexy ladies and many men actually admire muscular ones too. Everyone dreams of having nice bodies!

      Delete
  6. Setia walk sounds like a happening place though I have not been here before. That lamb shank is absolutely fabulous and its also one of my fav. Superman is not my fav character so it does not interest me what size he is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha , so cute, so no one got free drink lo.,

    ReplyDelete
  8. heh, that's quite a funny joke by your friend. it made me smile. thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Normally hunky men like to wear tight tight to show off V-figure... hehee..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heard so much about Setia Walk, next time must go and walk walk already =)

    The superman question, I know why.
    Cause 救人要紧, haha! xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hhahaha.... good joke.... always enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grimbergen! I haven't had that in a while and you've got me craving for it. :D

    Haha! That's a good one about Superman, I'll lend that joke and give credits to you k.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the beer.. fragrant aroma smell....
      I told the joke to my wife ...normally she will say what a lame joke..
      but this time she laugh.. :D

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I love that beer too! :)

      Haha! It's a joke for drinking sessions, it'll be funnier then. :D

      Delete
  13. I like your friend1's answer. So hilarious. Hayley's answer is quite close too. Sp, you have a nice weekend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good one! Very original. I laughed so hard.

    What about SP? I mean S Person. :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, you win again with MU's win last night? Keep winning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. your pal certainly has a good answer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. You know peteformation and Isaac Tan or not? I think if the 3 of u meet ah...sure ngum key coz like good food and beer

      Delete