Friday, January 22, 2010

Malay Food

Nowadays I been travelling quite often to Melaka and I had been eating Malay food....
I am very proud to say that now I am very good on Malay food menu.

I would like to share some of my experience eating in Malay restaurant....

Makcik : Adik apa you mahu makan?
Me : Ermm ada apa ?
Makcik : Ada macam macam... nasi goreng ada, KungFu Kui Tiao ada, mee hailam ada, nasi ayam, nasi ayam prabik .. dan macam macam lo....
You nak makan apa dik? Cuba lah Kung Fu Kui Teow
Me : Erm .... Best ke? Ok le .. I cuba le .. (without know what it is) But i guess that it is Hor Fun ...

Then after 30 mins waiting .. the makcik came with the the KUNG FU Kui Teow ....
Me : Oooooo ... ini ialah .. KONG FU keow teow.. hahaha (cantonese style)...
(Then in my mind is about Hokkien Noddles? hahahaha .. and wonder what it should call in Malay....)

Cantonese Style call : Kung Fu Kui Teow
Hokkien Style : Should it call F**King ME?






My next visit .. when I order the Kung Fu Kui Teow ..
I just say Jackie Chan Noodles with doing some kungfu style punching....
Hahahahaha ... I don't know what action to do when I order Hokkien Mee.......

No comments:

Post a Comment