Wednesday, May 1, 2013

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL (GE13)

It's been awhile again since I blog...
As usual life is full of opportunities and I begin to enjoy every moment of it..
It make me wiser and grumpier .. lol...

Besides work, I was busy follow up with the coming up Malaysia 13th General Election news..

Everyday me and my wife will update each other on the progress activities of the government & opposition party...
Well if they want my precious vote "they" have to make sure that they really do a better job...

Both of my wife went to few ceramahs and watch some youtube video on the GE13...

Malaysia - Man of Steel.....

During this period everyone is getting something from the Government party...
How I could wish the election period will never end and people are getting all the GOODIES....
Few days ago my MIL just got some rice when she went to listen on some of the politician talk in the market.......
If it always like this then there will be no people will go hunger....
Then it is indeed Malaysia is a better place to live for everyone...

I often listen to 988 radio station when I travel to work in the morning..
I read on the news that some of the DJ post their black and white picture in their FB...... hmmmm

hmm those DJ look cool.... 

Well I just wish that "Malaysia" is clean from CORRUPTION...
and I really hope that with this GE13, Malaysia will transform to be a better nation...

Nice great meaning video that I heard.....

Black & White SP picture...
It says "Go Home & Cast Your Vote"

I will travel back to Ipoh this Saturday.... 
(for some good Ipoh dimsum and old town white coffee... lol)
Malaysia Need SP and ALL OF YOU ...
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

P/S :
By the way the deadline of tax filing for employment income is by 15th May 2013....
Well will there be another GOODIES for the people that this year 2013 all employment people shall be tax exempted?
Then it will be GREAT......

40 comments:

  1. Welcome back SP! Long time never see you update your blog. SP, the tax filling for employment income only for e-filling. If by manually, then 30th April is last day. Ubah! Change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, come back and exercise your rights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see you back here again in blogosphere, yes, we all do need our break sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear from you SP!

    Very nice and true, I also cannot wait to cast my vote this Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the first person want this election never end, many want it to over as soon as possible. As for me, I am getting very excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a long silence and now you are back. Welcome back, SP. Glad to know you have become wiser. Actually you are always wise, just that you don't know.

      Delete
    2. Muahahahahaha!!!! SP is wise? I also didn't know this kuku bird can think one.

      Delete
    3. Annay is so bad, kuku bird also has brain one. Got brain -> can think lo.

      Annay is wise, and so does SP :) We are all getting wiser as we grow. Ini kalilah!

      Delete
  6. wishing you a safe trip back and forth, and also crossing fingers that your hopes for the elections become a reality =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are also my HERO! If you stand for GE14 in PJ, I will vote you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should change your title to UNITED WE STAND, BN WILL END!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For me,I didn't receive any goodies. Thats what happen to those in the middle income bracket. The rich are getting rich with the connections and the lower income with the money and whatever that has been handed out. This election is gonna be exciting and trilling, so lets say "Ini Kalilah" and "Jom Ubah".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a safe trip travel back to ipoh!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard there have been some really corny videos on youtube around elections.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a safe trip back, SP!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SP bersemangat!! UBAH lah....
    Wish it will be a clean and no cheating election...
    Have a safe journey home, SP!

    ReplyDelete
  14. United we stand....to watch magic show...white become black..lose become win..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some of those videos were hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. elections may be over but folks are still talking about it. Not the cleanest yet...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Disgusting all that fraud! Malaysia holds the record for this kind of gross behaviour. Shameful!

    Hi SP. Looking forward to your next post. Hope it won't be next month. :p

    ReplyDelete
  18. My gf enjoyed the Opposition ceramahs so much that she went a number of times.. but no distribution of rice nor $$. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh well, there's always GE14! I hope internet penetration will be better then and money politics would be reduced (do not believe it can be totally eradicated).

    Great job on going back to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wish you are bec in da blog again

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi. Just dropping by to say THANK YOU for the support you provided to my blog that is closing soon. I hope to see you on my other blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry, not penang lang.. haha. but nice dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Alo now its my turn to 'whip' you and telling ya that your blog is full of cobwebs now. Better sound you that TM gonna set fire under your seat just anytime from now hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi SP! Lying low until the new EPL season comes along?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wei wei, looking forward to the new EPL season? Chance to "huat ah" again. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Glad to see you back here again in blogosphere, yes,...........
    Funny Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  27. Muahahahahaha!!!! SP is wise? I also didn't know this kuku bird can think one
    Funny Pictures

    ReplyDelete